Are you a professional looking for advice and support for your client?
There are a variety of ways in which we can support you and your client, you can click on the links below to find useful information:
within this section we have detailed useful advice and tools which you can use with your clients on a variety of subjects including:
You can contact us on 01271 371499 to arrange to talk to one of our specialist advisers.
Making a Referral
If you would like to make a referral to one of our projects please download our agency referral form below.
Completed forms should be emailed to [email protected]
Please note we can only contact the client once we have spoken to you the referring party.
Please indicate that you, as the referring party, have explained to the client and they agree and understand the following information in order to refer to the Encompass service;
- As an agency you are confirming that you are able to share the client information lawfully to Encompass to access the services we provide.
- That personal and sensitive information may be provided by you (the referring agency) about the client(s) in order to make a formal referral into the Encompass service.
- That personal and sensitive data will be shared on a need to know basis in order to make an appropriate referral.
- That personal information may be kept in a file or on computer.
- Encompass Southwest will do its utmost to ensure that information that is kept on file or on a computer is checked for accuracy at regular intervals.
Joint Working and Partnerships
Encompass Southwest have developed strong partnerships with other third sector organisations and we recognise that more and more funders are looking to fund partnerships projects rather than organisations working in isolation.
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in working with us to enhance the service to our clients. To find out more about working together please contact: Chief Officer – Claire Fisher. Email: [email protected]