The Transitions project is delivered through our Wiser£money which is a strategic partnership between Wessex Resolutions (C.I.C.) and Encompass Southwest.
The aim of this project is to improve the quality of life, financial wellbeing and financial resilience of people living in the rural settlements of Torridge and West Devon.
Contact a Wiser£money adviser if you are:
- facing crisis and in need of urgent assistance;
- struggling to manage personal debt;
- worrying about meeting monthly repayments;
- in need of help to prepare a flexible, realistic budget;
- worrying about money;
- experiencing difficulty following changes to your benefits;
- facing redundancy or have lost your job;
- experiencing relationship break down;
- struggling to make ends meet on a limited budget.
A Wiser£money adviser can help with:
- Welfare benefits advice and uptake
- Budgeting and income maximisation
- Money and debt advice
- Accessing other support services
Wiser£money runs outreach and drop-in surgeries across Torridge & West Devon. If you are unable to reach an outreach venue, your adviser can arrange to visit you in your own home. To find out more about the project please go to “contact us” or email.
“This service is hugely valued by the rural community and very rare to have experts willing to go to people’s homes.”Beverly Dore Devon Carers