High Intensity Programme
Working in partnership with One Northern Devon Encompass are hosting the posts to deliver this new and innovative project. Aimed at working with the top 30 high intensity users of public services, the High Flow programme aims to better meet the needs of these individuals and use the learning to improve the future system response.
- Each person will have a key ‘supporter’ and a single plan shared with all agencies.
- Additional capacity will be provided through a High Flow Case Worker.
- Practitioners will be informed to recognise and respond to behaviours resulting from childhood trauma.
- System leaders will support staff to overcome the barriers existing in the system that prevent people getting the help they need.
- The learning about barriers and solutions will be used to influence future policy and service design for high frequency service users.
Agencies wishing to refer into the project must first send an email to Paul Jones the project co-ordinator.